1. I started cooking as a preschooler
2. We have a picture of me standing on a chair in my diaper, helping my mom stir something.
3. If you want a good laugh and if you ask very nicely, she’ll probably post it on her blog.
4. I believe that there are very few things in life that cannot be improved with garlic.
5. For me, the hardest part of cooking is following through to the “cleaning up” stage.
6. I have not yet been able to bring myself to try sashimi.
7. I do not like the combination of peanut butter and chocolate.
8. I try really hard to like raw tomatoes.
9. My mother, grandmother and I all agree that if we had to live the rest of our lives on two things, it would be fruit and cheese.
10. One of the greatest joys of my life is to have other people enjoy my food.
11. I think that iceberg lettuce is a waste of time.
12. I am very picky about sweet things.
13. I can be dangerous around those sweets I like.
14. It would be weird for me to cook without my dog underfoot.
15. I need breakfast to function.
16. I love to try foods from different cultures (exceptions being lots of Asian “delicacies” – i.e., dog, cat, sashimi…)
17. My husband taught me that there is indeed a difference between the taste of Coke and Pepsi.
18. My favorite drink is fresh-squeezed orange juice.
19. I credit myself with expanding my husband’s palate in a major way.
20. The blog world has been one of the best things for me to expand my cooking horizons. Here’s to another 200 posts!