Monday, March 12, 2007

Grilled Marinated London Broil


After a long absence, I have a new post and a new recipe for you! Winn-Dixie had London Broils on sale, so I bought two. The fact that I had never cooked (or eaten) London Broil didn't phase me until I got home. So I promptly turned to the recipe board that I visit occasionally, and the lovely ladies obver there gave me some ideas. It was there that I found the recipe for Grilled Marinated London Broil. Yesterday I put the marinade together, and Mike put the meat on the grill today along with some potatoes. Throw in some steamed veggies from the freezer, and we have a meal!

The verdict
I was very pleased with how the meat turned out. We cut it real thin against the grain and boy was it good! I look forward to London Broil going on sale again so I can make it again :) I give this meal 4 and a half stars for taste and 3 and a half stars for health.

No comments: