Saturday, March 17, 2007

A simple dinner to end Spring Break


We got back from visiting my parents today, and Mike offered to make us sandwiches for dinner. He took some kaiser rolls we had from burgers earlier this week and made a hot sandwich out of deli ham and a mexican blend of shredded cheese, then added the Spring Mix lettuce at the end. If it had been me, I would have brushed the bread with a honey-mustard sauce, then heated it, but hey, beggars can't be choosers! Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to show you, meals have been like that around here lately. I seem to go through spurts of creativity, and for now I just have too much on my plate to have much energy left for inventive cooking. I get tired of showing you the same meals over and over, so I've only been posting when I have something new or interesting. I do get inspired sometimes, though, so keep checking back!

No comments: