Friday, September 22, 2006

Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Cream Sauce


I love the recipe board at Garden Web, and tonight I tried a new recipe I got from there: Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Cream Sauce. It involved slicing the tenderloin into inch-thick medallions, pounding them to half that thickness, sauteeing them, and serving them with a Dijon-cream sauce. We also had roasted potatoes and steamed green beans.

The verdict
Oh....my...gosh. This was so good! The picture does not do it justice. I spoke to my dad this evening, and I told him, "Tell mom I pulled off the impossible: I made a tenderloin better than she does!" You HAVE to try this recipe! I felt like I was eating in a fancy restaurant! I give this meal 5 stars for taste and health!!!



Even Sophie enjoyed the pork, although Brooke still prefers the taste of human flesh.

No comments: