Sunday, September 03, 2006

I am sorry I haven't had a chance to post lately. Usually I post after dinner on Mike's laptop, but since the fall semester started I typically have to do more studying after dinner, and by the time that’s done I’m too brain dead to do anything creative. I don’t know if I’ll be able to post every night anymore, but I will try my best to do so regularly. I refuse to stress myself out over this, however. Much as I like doing this blog, there are more important things in my life. However, I do have a meal to show you, plus a new recipe! I had been marinating some chicken using a Garlic-Ginger Lime marinade, so I sautéed it and made pitas for lunch yesterday. The marinade was very good, and I plan on using it again for other foods, so stay tuned! We needed fuel for the rest of the day, as it was the first Gator game (we won!) and we walked allllll the way to the other side of campus for a party and to watch the game on pay-per-view. I got my exercise yesterday! I’m just glad Mike’s parents came down for the game, so they could give us a ride back. I seem to be using a lot of marinades lately, so watch for more in the near future!

No comments: