Monday, October 23, 2006

Best Breakfast Ever!


After church on Sunday, Mike and I decided to make an ultimate breakfast. I found a recipe recipe for pancakes that had a variation featuring yogurt, so we made those and some Maple Sausage. Mike made me an omelet, and I also made some fruit salad of apples, bananas, and some mixed fruit from the freezer with Cool Whip on top.

The verdict
For someone who doesn't like eggs, Mike sure can make a mean omelet. Mine always turn into scrambled eggs! The pancakes are sooo good; I think Mike doesn't like them as much as I do, so we'll probably rotate this recipe with my plain pancake mix. They are so good I don't use butter or syrup or anything on them. The sausage was also excellent, I love a good pan sausage! Breakfast foods are some of my favorites, but I usually only have time for some cereal and yogurt, so I loved this meal!

No comments: