Friday, October 13, 2006

Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Cream Sauce


Mike finished one of his 8-week semesters for his graduate program, and to celebrate, I made his new favorite meal: Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Cream Sauce. I didn't have any heavy cream, so I just used milk, and I used dried onion in place of the white parts of green ones, since I don't garnish the dish with the top part like the recipe calls for. On the side we had roasted russet potatoes (from Iowa, just the way my grandfather likes it!) and lima beans.

The verdict
The pork was a little less done this time, on that line where it's almost underdone but still okay. The sauce turned out fine, I didn't notice anything different. This recipe is so good! My honey deserves nothing less for a job well done! I give this meal 5 stars for taste and 4 stars for health.

No comments: