Friday, October 06, 2006

Mexican Pork and Beans

Yeah, so... we had this meal on Wednesday, and I'm just now getting around to posting it. Sorry about that. I wanted to share this meal with you though, because it was purty darn tasty. We had pork chops the night before, and they came in a four-pack, so I cubed the other two chops and used them the next day for this Mexican Pork and Beans recipe. It features the typical Mexican spices, along with stewed tomatoes and black beans, and is served over rice. We also had steamed broccoli on the side.

The verdict
Like I said before, this was finger-lickin' good! Or, since this is a Mexican dish, eso es muy bien! This is two pork dishes that I like! The meat was very tender from being in the crock pot for so long. It almost had too much heat for me, but it was still a good amount. I give this meal 4 stars for taste and 3 stars for health.

No comments: