Monday, October 23, 2006

Stuffing-Crusted Creamy Chicken Casserole




Tonight I tried a new recipe, Stuffing-Crusted Creamy Chicken Casserole. The recipe calls for using frozen vegetables, but I had some fresh broccoli I needed to use, so I used that with some green beans from the freezer and some baby carrots chopped small so Mike couldn't pick them out. The casserole also has corn and ranch dressing, layered with chunked chicken and stuffing mix. Since it has so many vegetables in it, I decided to have a fruit salad made of pears, apples, and mixed fruit from the freezer with Cool Whip on top.


The verdict
The casserole was good, but I think it needed a little bolder taste. Maybe some fresh garlic or more ranch dressing will spice things up next time. The chicken was moist, and the stuffing was good. I give this meal 3 stars for taste and 4 stars for health.

No comments: