Thursday, August 03, 2006

Burritos and Fruit Salad (not too creative...)



With summer finals coming up, I had way too much to do tonight to cook anything, so I pulled two burritos out of the freezer and made a fruit salad to go with it. The fruit salad is made up of strawberries, plums, apples, kiwi, and bananas.

The verdict
Boy, I'm glad we had those burritos around! You might see another batch of these soon, because there's only one left in the freezer. I've found you have to almost completely defrost them in the microwave, then crisp them up in the oven, otherwise they'll be cold in the middle. I'll be so glad when finals are over! Summer classes are just too compressed. Although a couple of years from now I'll probably wish to be back in school after chasing around kindergarteners all day... I give this meal 4 stars for taste and health.

No comments: